Library Cards for Businesses
Corporate library cards are available for businesses with property located within the Village of Orland Park.
OPPL Benefits for Businesses:
- Check out materials such as books, movies, and music
- Attend library programs or computer classes
- Reserve a meeting room for non-commercial use
How to Get a Corporate Library Card
To apply for an Orland Park Public Library Card please bring to the library Patron Services Desk:
- The name of the employee authorized to use the business library card.
- A signature from the business or organization’s president, owner or manager.
- A drivers’ license and documentation showing your Orland Park commercial address.
- All requests should be forwarded to:
Orland Park Public Library
14921 Ravinia Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462
The following guidelines apply to corporate library cards:
- Use is limited to the individual whose name appears on the card. The library card must be presented when borrowing materials.
- The owner/CEO accepts financial responsibility for all fines and fees accrued.
- Cards are issued for one year and are considered void if the business leaves the Village of Orland Park.
- The card may be renewed if free of fines by repeating the application process at the time of renewal registration.
- Changes in location or phone number should be reported to the Patron Services Department.
- Only one library card can be issued to an individual at any given time. A patron is prohibited from having both a personal library card and a business library card in their name.