Complete List of Rules for the Have Bag, Will Travel Contest
Rules & Guidelines
- All designs must be original
- Must be a unique bag created with recycled materials, duct tape or use your imagination…
- All entries must be received by Saturday, July 20, 2013 before 5 p.m.
- By submitting a design, you adhere to all rules, guidelines and eligibility requirements of this contest.
- This contest is open to teens entering grades 6-12 and who are signed up for the Have Book Will Travel Summer Reading Program.
- Any participant who does not follow the rules, guidelines or eligibility requirements of this contest, will be disqualified.
All contest entries will be judged collectively according to the same judging criteria by a panel of judges selected by the Orland Park Public Library. Using the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”), judges will select one winner.
Originality will be judged based on the uniqueness, inventiveness, creativity and original thought of the item of clothing, hat or purse/school bag.
Workmanship will be judged based on the quality, neatness and attention to detail given in creating the item of clothing, hat or purse/school bag.
Please email Nancy Heuser at firstname.lastname@example.org